What a Life !

by : Erny Ludvyani


I’m tired of life
When I’m stuck on my daily schedule
I’m sick of being a jerk
When my life has no meaning
I feel like I m invisible
When I have no one to lean on
I’m a hypocrite
When I’m smiling but my heart is crying
When I say I hate him whereas I know that I love him
I’m nothing
When I’m trying to be perfect
I don’t have another chance
When I want everything better
But I have a good life
Since I found you that day
When you offered unlimited love
And you have been teaching me how to enjoy my life
How to share every love I have
To keep my heart in peace
And that smile can bring miracle
Just let me pick up the pieces of my life
And I’m gonna be precious to everyone
That’s life to me

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 What's life?Template by :Urangkurai.Powered by Blogger.Please upgrade to a Modern Browser.